<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3058077333654762182?origin\x3dhttp://itsrainingcookies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
itsrainingcookies .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, May 31, 2009

aiyoyo so boring lae...stupid teachers keep giving us homework...we onli hav 3 weeks of holidays u noe...stupid extended lessons...haiz...me in bad mood 2day...stupid maid!!!hate her!!!she tortures me!!!I gonna file police report on her liao.she pull my hair when I was young and she also grab me by the ankle and hang me upside down!!!witness:my sis.for once,I am greatful to mah sis for being the witness.I wonder what court is gonna look like...this awful maid has been mah maid for 9 years.and she owes me $10.aiya wait 4 her 2 pay me back 1st dhen fire her la...freaggin idiotic maid!!!!hate her hate her hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bt her cooking very nice...and getting a new maid is very troublesome...maybe after I fire her, I will go to student care. hope I go to the same student care as felicia...she goes to student care after school...srry I gt carried away


so...


er...


bai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ps.facebook rox!


srry I'am crazy