<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3058077333654762182?origin\x3dhttp://itsrainingcookies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
itsrainingcookies .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, May 17, 2009

hihi like my blog?
aiyoyo I so scared to tell dad dat I failed my maths...gt 49/100...
wad if I fail me PSLE? stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sighsighsigh!!!
I had a quarrel with Debby lately...I erased her email by anger...I wanted 2 email her dat I was srry but dhen...aiyoyo me so dumb...but she noes me blog. maybe she is reading dis right now...
I'm really scared of me dad...
•he is violent
•he is LOUD and SCARY
I tink I cannot sleep 2night liao...
gt dark eye circles liao...become panda le...
I tink I will become EMO!!!
by the way------I'm sorta new here, so....say hi to me!!!
LOL
ok baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: