<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3058077333654762182?origin\x3dhttp://itsrainingcookies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
itsrainingcookies .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, June 8, 2009

yo........today I suddenly got very bad soar throat...maybe I did something wrong like tell you the answers for zhi shi bao so I'm punished now...sob...and yet today I got tuition...from 3:30 to 8:00...back to back eng and sci tuition..........shit lor.................sob......
ok nvm
erm.............
ok this is super boring...........................................
ok erm I'm too lazy to type out all the answers for the JUNe hoLIDaYs homework so...erm...I'll juz type out the first 5 answers for the maths rev. paper booklet A.(paper 1)

booklet A

1) 3
2) 2
3) 3
4) 3
5) 1

then again, answers are strictly not gauranteed...
so...
er...
don't blame if wrong........juz be grateful with what you have :)